DUBAI BANS IRANIAN PROTEST
They have tried before without success:
The FINANCIAL -- ABU DHABI, Dubai authorities on June 19 banned demonstrations by Iranian immigrants who have been protesting for four days in the Arab emirate against the presidential election results in Iran, Gulf News reported.
"We don't want the power struggle between the two conflicting parties to be fought over here," the newspaper quoted Dubai police chief Dahi Khalfan Tamim as saying.
Actually, there seems to be only one party protesting!
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments