DUBAI BANS IRANIAN PROTEST
They have tried before without success:
The FINANCIAL -- ABU DHABI, Dubai authorities on June 19 banned demonstrations by Iranian immigrants who have been protesting for four days in the Arab emirate against the presidential election results in Iran, Gulf News reported.
"We don't want the power struggle between the two conflicting parties to be fought over here," the newspaper quoted Dubai police chief Dahi Khalfan Tamim as saying.
Actually, there seems to be only one party protesting!
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz