EL BARADEI CONFIRMS - IRANIAN FREEZE PERMANENT
In an interview to the Al Arabiya satellite TV this week, IAEA chief Mohammad El Baradei declared firmly that Europe and the United States are determined not to let Iran carry out uranium enrichment and build a n! uclear bomb. El Baradei contradicted Iran’s claim that Europe had consented to a six-month suspension of enrichment. He insisted that the freeze was permanent although he did not rule out the possibility of Iran carrying out limited activity in secret.
This is not the first time El Baradei spoke truth to Arab audiences. Of course, El Baradei is an Arab and as such has little love for the Persians. Don't forget the great Persian Gulf - Arabian Gulf debate which the Persians seem to be winning. He would also like to keep his job. Still, he may be one of those who does not like the Arab leadership reflection he sees.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election