EL BARADEI CONFIRMS - IRANIAN FREEZE PERMANENT
In an interview to the Al Arabiya satellite TV this week, IAEA chief Mohammad El Baradei declared firmly that Europe and the United States are determined not to let Iran carry out uranium enrichment and build a n! uclear bomb. El Baradei contradicted Iran’s claim that Europe had consented to a six-month suspension of enrichment. He insisted that the freeze was permanent although he did not rule out the possibility of Iran carrying out limited activity in secret.
This is not the first time El Baradei spoke truth to Arab audiences. Of course, El Baradei is an Arab and as such has little love for the Persians. Don't forget the great Persian Gulf - Arabian Gulf debate which the Persians seem to be winning. He would also like to keep his job. Still, he may be one of those who does not like the Arab leadership reflection he sees.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"