EL BARADEI CONFIRMS - IRANIAN FREEZE PERMANENT
In an interview to the Al Arabiya satellite TV this week, IAEA chief Mohammad El Baradei declared firmly that Europe and the United States are determined not to let Iran carry out uranium enrichment and build a n! uclear bomb. El Baradei contradicted Iran’s claim that Europe had consented to a six-month suspension of enrichment. He insisted that the freeze was permanent although he did not rule out the possibility of Iran carrying out limited activity in secret.
This is not the first time El Baradei spoke truth to Arab audiences. Of course, El Baradei is an Arab and as such has little love for the Persians. Don't forget the great Persian Gulf - Arabian Gulf debate which the Persians seem to be winning. He would also like to keep his job. Still, he may be one of those who does not like the Arab leadership reflection he sees.
comments powered by Disqus
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant