EL BARADEI CONFIRMS - IRANIAN FREEZE PERMANENT
In an interview to the Al Arabiya satellite TV this week, IAEA chief Mohammad El Baradei declared firmly that Europe and the United States are determined not to let Iran carry out uranium enrichment and build a n! uclear bomb. El Baradei contradicted Iran’s claim that Europe had consented to a six-month suspension of enrichment. He insisted that the freeze was permanent although he did not rule out the possibility of Iran carrying out limited activity in secret.
This is not the first time El Baradei spoke truth to Arab audiences. Of course, El Baradei is an Arab and as such has little love for the Persians. Don't forget the great Persian Gulf - Arabian Gulf debate which the Persians seem to be winning. He would also like to keep his job. Still, he may be one of those who does not like the Arab leadership reflection he sees.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize