EL BARADEI CONFIRMS - IRANIAN FREEZE PERMANENT
In an interview to the Al Arabiya satellite TV this week, IAEA chief Mohammad El Baradei declared firmly that Europe and the United States are determined not to let Iran carry out uranium enrichment and build a n! uclear bomb. El Baradei contradicted Iran’s claim that Europe had consented to a six-month suspension of enrichment. He insisted that the freeze was permanent although he did not rule out the possibility of Iran carrying out limited activity in secret.
This is not the first time El Baradei spoke truth to Arab audiences. Of course, El Baradei is an Arab and as such has little love for the Persians. Don't forget the great Persian Gulf - Arabian Gulf debate which the Persians seem to be winning. He would also like to keep his job. Still, he may be one of those who does not like the Arab leadership reflection he sees.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz