WHEN MUSLIMS CAN NO LONGER STAND TO LOOK AT THEIR OWN REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR - THEY BLAME THE JEWS
It is difficult but not impossible to find solace in the Bahrain Tribune article "Scholars reject attacks in Najaf, Karbala:"
A Muslim scholars union yesterday condemned twin bombings this week in the holy Shiite cities of Najaf and Karbala that left 67 people dead. The International Association of Muslim Scholars suggested the attacks could be connected with Zionist (Israeli) and other international intelligence agencies and aimed at damaging Iraq’s social cohesion.
It is not impossible because it reveals that more and more Muslim clerics, intellectuals and propagandists are beginning to resemble Dorian Grey - they can no longer stand to look at their real portrait, the one they so long and so artfully kept hidden behind various victimization screens.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize