WHEN MUSLIMS CAN NO LONGER STAND TO LOOK AT THEIR OWN REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR - THEY BLAME THE JEWS
It is difficult but not impossible to find solace in the Bahrain Tribune article "Scholars reject attacks in Najaf, Karbala:"
A Muslim scholars union yesterday condemned twin bombings this week in the holy Shiite cities of Najaf and Karbala that left 67 people dead. The International Association of Muslim Scholars suggested the attacks could be connected with Zionist (Israeli) and other international intelligence agencies and aimed at damaging Iraq’s social cohesion.
It is not impossible because it reveals that more and more Muslim clerics, intellectuals and propagandists are beginning to resemble Dorian Grey - they can no longer stand to look at their real portrait, the one they so long and so artfully kept hidden behind various victimization screens.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history