WHEN MUSLIMS CAN NO LONGER STAND TO LOOK AT THEIR OWN REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR - THEY BLAME THE JEWS
It is difficult but not impossible to find solace in the Bahrain Tribune article "Scholars reject attacks in Najaf, Karbala:"
A Muslim scholars union yesterday condemned twin bombings this week in the holy Shiite cities of Najaf and Karbala that left 67 people dead. The International Association of Muslim Scholars suggested the attacks could be connected with Zionist (Israeli) and other international intelligence agencies and aimed at damaging Iraq’s social cohesion.
It is not impossible because it reveals that more and more Muslim clerics, intellectuals and propagandists are beginning to resemble Dorian Grey - they can no longer stand to look at their real portrait, the one they so long and so artfully kept hidden behind various victimization screens.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?