WHEN MUSLIMS CAN NO LONGER STAND TO LOOK AT THEIR OWN REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR - THEY BLAME THE JEWS
It is difficult but not impossible to find solace in the Bahrain Tribune article "Scholars reject attacks in Najaf, Karbala:"
A Muslim scholars union yesterday condemned twin bombings this week in the holy Shiite cities of Najaf and Karbala that left 67 people dead. The International Association of Muslim Scholars suggested the attacks could be connected with Zionist (Israeli) and other international intelligence agencies and aimed at damaging Iraq’s social cohesion.
It is not impossible because it reveals that more and more Muslim clerics, intellectuals and propagandists are beginning to resemble Dorian Grey - they can no longer stand to look at their real portrait, the one they so long and so artfully kept hidden behind various victimization screens.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)