WHEN MUSLIMS CAN NO LONGER STAND TO LOOK AT THEIR OWN REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR - THEY BLAME THE JEWS
It is difficult but not impossible to find solace in the Bahrain Tribune article "Scholars reject attacks in Najaf, Karbala:"
A Muslim scholars union yesterday condemned twin bombings this week in the holy Shiite cities of Najaf and Karbala that left 67 people dead. The International Association of Muslim Scholars suggested the attacks could be connected with Zionist (Israeli) and other international intelligence agencies and aimed at damaging Iraq’s social cohesion.
It is not impossible because it reveals that more and more Muslim clerics, intellectuals and propagandists are beginning to resemble Dorian Grey - they can no longer stand to look at their real portrait, the one they so long and so artfully kept hidden behind various victimization screens.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"