IRANIANS' MESSAGE TO OBAMA
Leading Iranian Dissident Akbar Ganji was asked
Should the U.S. continue diplomatic outreach toward Iran, as the Obama administration is seeking?
Ganji: “Not with the government of Ahmadinejad, a government that people consider a coup d’etat government.”
The Egyptian government is also unhappy with Obama: Egyptian Government Daily: The International Community's Caution is Sending the Wrong Message to the Iranian Regime
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?