IRANIANS' MESSAGE TO OBAMA
Leading Iranian Dissident Akbar Ganji was asked
Should the U.S. continue diplomatic outreach toward Iran, as the Obama administration is seeking?
Ganji: “Not with the government of Ahmadinejad, a government that people consider a coup d’etat government.”
The Egyptian government is also unhappy with Obama: Egyptian Government Daily: The International Community's Caution is Sending the Wrong Message to the Iranian Regime
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools