HELP SAVE HAJIYEH ESMAELVAND FROM STONING IN IRAN IN TWO WEEKS
It is so awful that I do not know what to say. Our The media which vigorously protests the bombing of 2 Buddhist sculptures by the Taliban is silent. Silent are also the feminists. Please do what you can to try to make enough fuss about this poor woman as to prevent her stoning. You can start with signing the following petition: At least you will know you have tried. For additional details visit this most valuable web sight called Faith Freedom.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy