AL QAEDA REACHES NEW ZEALAND
My friend who represents a New Zealand company in the US remarked earlier today that New Zealand may benefit from being a safe haven in such troubled times. But when I came home the following news were awaiting: "Islamic extremists with links to international terrorist organisations are likely to be operating in New Zealand, the Security Intelligence Service says".
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy