AL QAEDA REACHES NEW ZEALAND
My friend who represents a New Zealand company in the US remarked earlier today that New Zealand may benefit from being a safe haven in such troubled times. But when I came home the following news were awaiting: "Islamic extremists with links to international terrorist organisations are likely to be operating in New Zealand, the Security Intelligence Service says".
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”