THE BATTLE FOR IRAN CONTINUES
Mousavi called for a day of mourning for the dead tomorrow.
A judge threatens death penalty for violence.
The cyber war escalates as Mousavi sympathesers strive to shut down government sites.
Photo of pro Ahmadinejad rally fixed up to look larger.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing