OBAMA'S EMPATHETIC LEADER
Barack Obama expressed his feelings towards the man responsible for the death of seven Iranians, the injuring of dozens others, the arrests of hundreds and the virtual isolation of millions of his fellow Iranians, thus:
You've seen in Iran some initial reaction from the supreme leader that indicates he understands the Iranian people have deep concerns about the election.
Imagine what an non empathetic leader would have done.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences