OBAMA'S EMPATHETIC LEADER
Barack Obama expressed his feelings towards the man responsible for the death of seven Iranians, the injuring of dozens others, the arrests of hundreds and the virtual isolation of millions of his fellow Iranians, thus:
You've seen in Iran some initial reaction from the supreme leader that indicates he understands the Iranian people have deep concerns about the election.
Imagine what an non empathetic leader would have done.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize