OBAMA'S EMPATHETIC LEADER
Barack Obama expressed his feelings towards the man responsible for the death of seven Iranians, the injuring of dozens others, the arrests of hundreds and the virtual isolation of millions of his fellow Iranians, thus:
You've seen in Iran some initial reaction from the supreme leader that indicates he understands the Iranian people have deep concerns about the election.
Imagine what an non empathetic leader would have done.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide