AND YOU THOUGHT PALESTINIAN INCITEMENT WAS OVER AT LEAST TEMPORARILY?
. . . Just last week, PA TV rebroadcast - for the 11th time - an hour-long hate-promotion film that indoctrinates viewers, especially youth, with the message that Israel has no right to exist.
The program stresses that Jaffa, Haifa, and Acre are occupied"Palestine," stolen from the"refugees." It even features a child vowing - with his"blood" - to"return" to west Jerusalem.
Yet another recent rebroadcast featured a senior Palestinian historian calling for Israel's destruction:"Let the intruders be erased," taught Dr. Issam Sissalem. He said Israel is a like the"parasitic worms in the ocean that eat a snail, and then live in its shell," and vowed:"We will not let anyone live in our shell. . . ."
I believe the world is being too protective and its solicitude is spoiling the Palestinains. For their own sake -Let the Palestinians act!
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?