A Not So Wonderful Life, Indeed
Hilarious send-up by Maureen Dowd. As someone shouted in that scene when James Stewart is thrown out of Martini's in the "bad" Bedford Falls: "Go on, get out of here, you old rummy."
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 12/24/2004
Someone at LewRockwell.com attacks it annually.
Roderick T. Long - 12/22/2004
I don't have it handy at the moment, but there was a great article in one of the very first issues of Liberty dissecting the insidious moral message of that movie.
M.D. Fulwiler - 12/20/2004
Anybody else hate this so-called classic film? I always liked the "bad" Bedford Falls as well! LOL.
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- William & Mary launching a gay history project