A Not So Wonderful Life, Indeed
Hilarious send-up by Maureen Dowd. As someone shouted in that scene when James Stewart is thrown out of Martini's in the "bad" Bedford Falls: "Go on, get out of here, you old rummy."
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 12/24/2004
Someone at LewRockwell.com attacks it annually.
Roderick T. Long - 12/22/2004
I don't have it handy at the moment, but there was a great article in one of the very first issues of Liberty dissecting the insidious moral message of that movie.
M.D. Fulwiler - 12/20/2004
Anybody else hate this so-called classic film? I always liked the "bad" Bedford Falls as well! LOL.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead