AL MANAR BREAKS AGREEMENT WITH FRENCH REGULATORS
If the story of the French agreement with Hizballa's TV Al Manar is any guide, the European - Iranian agreement is not worth the paper it is printed on. 10 days after the French TV regulators signed an agreement with Al Manar not to propogate anti-Semitism and report without bias, they now appeal to the court for permission to ban the station. Why?"The CSA cited as evidence an al-Manar broadcast last week that spoke of"Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS through exports to Arab countries." The broadcast said Israel had"no scruples" about infecting Arabs and Muslims".
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment