AL MANAR BREAKS AGREEMENT WITH FRENCH REGULATORS
If the story of the French agreement with Hizballa's TV Al Manar is any guide, the European - Iranian agreement is not worth the paper it is printed on. 10 days after the French TV regulators signed an agreement with Al Manar not to propogate anti-Semitism and report without bias, they now appeal to the court for permission to ban the station. Why?"The CSA cited as evidence an al-Manar broadcast last week that spoke of"Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS through exports to Arab countries." The broadcast said Israel had"no scruples" about infecting Arabs and Muslims".
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans