AL MANAR BREAKS AGREEMENT WITH FRENCH REGULATORS
If the story of the French agreement with Hizballa's TV Al Manar is any guide, the European - Iranian agreement is not worth the paper it is printed on. 10 days after the French TV regulators signed an agreement with Al Manar not to propogate anti-Semitism and report without bias, they now appeal to the court for permission to ban the station. Why?"The CSA cited as evidence an al-Manar broadcast last week that spoke of"Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS through exports to Arab countries." The broadcast said Israel had"no scruples" about infecting Arabs and Muslims".
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)