AL MANAR BREAKS AGREEMENT WITH FRENCH REGULATORS
If the story of the French agreement with Hizballa's TV Al Manar is any guide, the European - Iranian agreement is not worth the paper it is printed on. 10 days after the French TV regulators signed an agreement with Al Manar not to propogate anti-Semitism and report without bias, they now appeal to the court for permission to ban the station. Why?"The CSA cited as evidence an al-Manar broadcast last week that spoke of"Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS through exports to Arab countries." The broadcast said Israel had"no scruples" about infecting Arabs and Muslims".
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors