ENOUGH WITH THE POTTERY BARN METAPHOR
It may be just me, but I am really tired of hearing Powel's pottery barn maxim - you break it, you own it. It sounds good but it is based on a fallacious premise - the US did not break Iraq any more than it broke Nazi Germany, Sadism did it. Just view the VIDEO: TORTURE AND BEHEADINGS DURING SADDAM's REGIME
For the sake of the broken land, US and world long-term security the US is determined to put it together. I have recently watched on Discoverytimes a program North Korea: Access to Evil about the horrors of North Korea and could not but fervently hope that China would realize sooner than later that to regain her"rightful" place in the world would mean undertaking to fix that atrocity of a neighbor.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy