ENOUGH WITH THE POTTERY BARN METAPHOR
It may be just me, but I am really tired of hearing Powel's pottery barn maxim - you break it, you own it. It sounds good but it is based on a fallacious premise - the US did not break Iraq any more than it broke Nazi Germany, Sadism did it. Just view the VIDEO: TORTURE AND BEHEADINGS DURING SADDAM's REGIME
For the sake of the broken land, US and world long-term security the US is determined to put it together. I have recently watched on Discoverytimes a program North Korea: Access to Evil about the horrors of North Korea and could not but fervently hope that China would realize sooner than later that to regain her"rightful" place in the world would mean undertaking to fix that atrocity of a neighbor.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions