ENOUGH WITH THE POTTERY BARN METAPHOR
It may be just me, but I am really tired of hearing Powel's pottery barn maxim - you break it, you own it. It sounds good but it is based on a fallacious premise - the US did not break Iraq any more than it broke Nazi Germany, Sadism did it. Just view the VIDEO: TORTURE AND BEHEADINGS DURING SADDAM's REGIME
For the sake of the broken land, US and world long-term security the US is determined to put it together. I have recently watched on Discoverytimes a program North Korea: Access to Evil about the horrors of North Korea and could not but fervently hope that China would realize sooner than later that to regain her"rightful" place in the world would mean undertaking to fix that atrocity of a neighbor.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"