ENOUGH WITH THE POTTERY BARN METAPHOR
It may be just me, but I am really tired of hearing Powel's pottery barn maxim - you break it, you own it. It sounds good but it is based on a fallacious premise - the US did not break Iraq any more than it broke Nazi Germany, Sadism did it. Just view the VIDEO: TORTURE AND BEHEADINGS DURING SADDAM's REGIME
For the sake of the broken land, US and world long-term security the US is determined to put it together. I have recently watched on Discoverytimes a program North Korea: Access to Evil about the horrors of North Korea and could not but fervently hope that China would realize sooner than later that to regain her"rightful" place in the world would mean undertaking to fix that atrocity of a neighbor.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”