I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BLOGGING HERE
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 11/18/2004
Thank you for your kind thoughts. Working on a number of posts for my blog right now. Probably the next one is on Wordsworth's grand-nephew, Wordsworth Donisthorpe, although the material I have is getting pretty extensive on him and will have to trim it for the blog. He's known in libertarian circles as one of the British Individualists, but has become better-known now as one of the earliest inventors of the motion picture machine w/sound (and before Edison). Very interesting fellow.
Yours in liberty,
CLASSical Liberalism: http://classicalliberalism.blogspot.com/
Keith Halderman - 11/18/2004
I to am glad to see you permanately on board, I enjoyed your earlier guest posts.
Steven Horwitz - 11/18/2004
<Flanders> Indeedly deedly do. </Flanders> Welcome Mark - good to have you here.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 11/18/2004
And a very public welcome aboard from me too, old pal... great to have you here!
Sheldon Richman - 11/18/2004
Welcome, Mark, old friend. I'd hope to see you before too long, but I hear you're going west, young man. Congratulations! All my best.
Mark Brady - 11/17/2004
Thank you, Ken, for your kind words. I've just checked out your weblog and found it most interesting. I look forward to your post on pirate revisionism.
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis