I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BLOGGING HERE
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 11/18/2004
Thank you for your kind thoughts. Working on a number of posts for my blog right now. Probably the next one is on Wordsworth's grand-nephew, Wordsworth Donisthorpe, although the material I have is getting pretty extensive on him and will have to trim it for the blog. He's known in libertarian circles as one of the British Individualists, but has become better-known now as one of the earliest inventors of the motion picture machine w/sound (and before Edison). Very interesting fellow.
Yours in liberty,
CLASSical Liberalism: http://classicalliberalism.blogspot.com/
Keith Halderman - 11/18/2004
I to am glad to see you permanately on board, I enjoyed your earlier guest posts.
Steven Horwitz - 11/18/2004
<Flanders> Indeedly deedly do. </Flanders> Welcome Mark - good to have you here.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 11/18/2004
And a very public welcome aboard from me too, old pal... great to have you here!
Sheldon Richman - 11/17/2004
Welcome, Mark, old friend. I'd hope to see you before too long, but I hear you're going west, young man. Congratulations! All my best.
Mark Brady - 11/17/2004
Thank you, Ken, for your kind words. I've just checked out your weblog and found it most interesting. I look forward to your post on pirate revisionism.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Transcribed Document: Soviet Politburo Discussed CIA Billion Dollar Spy Adolf Tolkachev
- Pentagon withholds Iraq War photos showing detainee abuse
- These Rebels Have Amassed A Library From Syria’s Ruins
- Was 1916 fire at Canadian Parliament set by German saboteur?
- United Nations Calls On U.S. To Pay African Americans Reparations For Slavery
- Juan Cole says America’s inclination to turn to the military started with Manifest Destiny
- History Jobs Drop
- Paul Krugman gives credence to Robert J. Gordon's pessimism about American economic growth
- Harvard President Drew Faust Condemns Free Tuition Proposal from Outsider Overseers Ticket
- Andrew Roberts says Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity