I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BLOGGING HERE
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 11/18/2004
Thank you for your kind thoughts. Working on a number of posts for my blog right now. Probably the next one is on Wordsworth's grand-nephew, Wordsworth Donisthorpe, although the material I have is getting pretty extensive on him and will have to trim it for the blog. He's known in libertarian circles as one of the British Individualists, but has become better-known now as one of the earliest inventors of the motion picture machine w/sound (and before Edison). Very interesting fellow.
Yours in liberty,
CLASSical Liberalism: http://classicalliberalism.blogspot.com/
Keith Halderman - 11/18/2004
I to am glad to see you permanately on board, I enjoyed your earlier guest posts.
Steven Horwitz - 11/18/2004
<Flanders> Indeedly deedly do. </Flanders> Welcome Mark - good to have you here.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 11/18/2004
And a very public welcome aboard from me too, old pal... great to have you here!
Sheldon Richman - 11/17/2004
Welcome, Mark, old friend. I'd hope to see you before too long, but I hear you're going west, young man. Congratulations! All my best.
Mark Brady - 11/17/2004
Thank you, Ken, for your kind words. I've just checked out your weblog and found it most interesting. I look forward to your post on pirate revisionism.
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103