LUCKILY, ARAFAT DOES NOT HAVE A SON
Palestinians may be lucky. Arafat (unlike Assad, Mubarak, Khadaffi, Hussein) does not have a son. This means that Arafat's death could give them a chance to conduct real elections. If only they can find a Mandela and keep him alive! Their long suffering people really deserve a break. Will Arafat's Tunisian friends unite with the locals and take advantage of the opportunity? If so, a Palestinian state at peace with Israel may finally become a reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?