LUCKILY, ARAFAT DOES NOT HAVE A SON
Palestinians may be lucky. Arafat (unlike Assad, Mubarak, Khadaffi, Hussein) does not have a son. This means that Arafat's death could give them a chance to conduct real elections. If only they can find a Mandela and keep him alive! Their long suffering people really deserve a break. Will Arafat's Tunisian friends unite with the locals and take advantage of the opportunity? If so, a Palestinian state at peace with Israel may finally become a reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook