LUCKILY, ARAFAT DOES NOT HAVE A SON
Palestinians may be lucky. Arafat (unlike Assad, Mubarak, Khadaffi, Hussein) does not have a son. This means that Arafat's death could give them a chance to conduct real elections. If only they can find a Mandela and keep him alive! Their long suffering people really deserve a break. Will Arafat's Tunisian friends unite with the locals and take advantage of the opportunity? If so, a Palestinian state at peace with Israel may finally become a reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)