REAGAN MYTHS ON THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT?
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/13/2009
I've never been enamoured of Ronald Reagan but I'm well aware of his wide appeal among self-identified libertarians. Let's hope this article gets people seriously thinking about, and reevaluating, what they believe to be the wholesome legacy of Ronald Reagan.
- 'Sexist' Paris streets renamed in the name of feminism
- NYT profiles a path-breaking transgender pioneer who became a judge
- CIA Plans Huge Release of Top-Secret Reports From the 1960s
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”