Robert Higgs: Just another "guy"
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/26/2004
"I assume that anyone who said he was going to vote for Shrub in that poll is both mentally and morally retarded."
Not so fast. Read Volokh's reason for voting GOP. That's the identical argument Roderick invoked in defense of voting LP. At worst, Volokh is wrong, but he's neither mentally nor morally retarded.
Keith Halderman - 10/24/2004
I am a Grover Cleveland fan too. However my all time favorite is Coolidge because he said of Herbert Hoover, when he was Commerce Secretary, that Hoover was always bringing him ideas, all of them bad.
M.D. Fulwiler - 10/23/2004
and my favorite, grover cleveland, got a mention! those who piked lincoln or fdr, on the other hand---well, i'm in a nice mood today...
Keith Halderman - 10/23/2004
The most interesting question in the poll was favorite presidents and I was glad to see Harding get some mentions.
M.D. Fulwiler - 10/22/2004
I assume that anyone who said he was going to vote for Shrub in that poll is both mentally and morally retarded.
Kevin B. O'Reilly - 10/22/2004
This was a particularly obnoxious post by Reynolds which entirely missed the point.
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?