Robert Higgs: Just another "guy"
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/26/2004
"I assume that anyone who said he was going to vote for Shrub in that poll is both mentally and morally retarded."
Not so fast. Read Volokh's reason for voting GOP. That's the identical argument Roderick invoked in defense of voting LP. At worst, Volokh is wrong, but he's neither mentally nor morally retarded.
Keith Halderman - 10/24/2004
I am a Grover Cleveland fan too. However my all time favorite is Coolidge because he said of Herbert Hoover, when he was Commerce Secretary, that Hoover was always bringing him ideas, all of them bad.
M.D. Fulwiler - 10/23/2004
and my favorite, grover cleveland, got a mention! those who piked lincoln or fdr, on the other hand---well, i'm in a nice mood today...
Keith Halderman - 10/23/2004
The most interesting question in the poll was favorite presidents and I was glad to see Harding get some mentions.
M.D. Fulwiler - 10/22/2004
I assume that anyone who said he was going to vote for Shrub in that poll is both mentally and morally retarded.
Kevin B. O'Reilly - 10/22/2004
This was a particularly obnoxious post by Reynolds which entirely missed the point.
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy