Robert Higgs: Just another "guy"
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/26/2004
"I assume that anyone who said he was going to vote for Shrub in that poll is both mentally and morally retarded."
Not so fast. Read Volokh's reason for voting GOP. That's the identical argument Roderick invoked in defense of voting LP. At worst, Volokh is wrong, but he's neither mentally nor morally retarded.
Keith Halderman - 10/25/2004
I am a Grover Cleveland fan too. However my all time favorite is Coolidge because he said of Herbert Hoover, when he was Commerce Secretary, that Hoover was always bringing him ideas, all of them bad.
M.D. Fulwiler - 10/23/2004
and my favorite, grover cleveland, got a mention! those who piked lincoln or fdr, on the other hand---well, i'm in a nice mood today...
Keith Halderman - 10/23/2004
The most interesting question in the poll was favorite presidents and I was glad to see Harding get some mentions.
M.D. Fulwiler - 10/22/2004
I assume that anyone who said he was going to vote for Shrub in that poll is both mentally and morally retarded.
Kevin B. O'Reilly - 10/22/2004
This was a particularly obnoxious post by Reynolds which entirely missed the point.
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?