PALESTINIANS CONTINUE TO TARGET CHILDREN
Israel went after a Hammas leader yesterday not only becaues it could but -
THE ANTI-TANK MISSILE MISSED THE SCHOOL BUS
Arab terrorists fired an anti-tank missile this afternoon at a school bus traveling in the vicinity of the Jewish town of Morag, in the Gaza region. In what was described as a"miracle," the missile totally missed the bus. Simultaneous with the missile strike, the terrorists opened fire with automatic weapons. There were no injuries to Israelis in the attack.
Terrorists have carried out similar combined ambushes in the past, which have proved quite fatal. Most notably, two combination attacks on a passenger bus near Emanuel (in 2002 and 2001) in the Shomron, and another on a school bus from Kfar Darom (in 2001) killed 19 people, many of them children.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Douglas R. Egerton sets the record straight about the role of black soldiers in the Civil War
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton