EVEN THE SCOTSMAN KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SADDAM AND THE TERRORIS
Will some Democrats ever learn?!
"The PFLP [People's Front for the Liberation of Palestine], whose history of terrorism dates back to the 'black September' hijackings of 1970, was personally vetted by Saddam to receive oil vouchers worth 40 million British pounds.
"The deal has been uncovered by U.S. investigators, trawling millions of pages of documents showing a network of diplomats bribed by Saddam's regimes, and political parties who qualified for backhanded payments from Baghdad."
The above is from the The Scotsman (Hat tips: Mike Reeder and Roger L. Simon)
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy