EVEN THE SCOTSMAN KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SADDAM AND THE TERRORIS
Will some Democrats ever learn?!
"The PFLP [People's Front for the Liberation of Palestine], whose history of terrorism dates back to the 'black September' hijackings of 1970, was personally vetted by Saddam to receive oil vouchers worth 40 million British pounds.
"The deal has been uncovered by U.S. investigators, trawling millions of pages of documents showing a network of diplomats bribed by Saddam's regimes, and political parties who qualified for backhanded payments from Baghdad."
The above is from the The Scotsman (Hat tips: Mike Reeder and Roger L. Simon)
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.