EVEN THE SCOTSMAN KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SADDAM AND THE TERRORIS
Will some Democrats ever learn?!
"The PFLP [People's Front for the Liberation of Palestine], whose history of terrorism dates back to the 'black September' hijackings of 1970, was personally vetted by Saddam to receive oil vouchers worth 40 million British pounds.
"The deal has been uncovered by U.S. investigators, trawling millions of pages of documents showing a network of diplomats bribed by Saddam's regimes, and political parties who qualified for backhanded payments from Baghdad."
The above is from the The Scotsman (Hat tips: Mike Reeder and Roger L. Simon)
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy