EVEN THE SCOTSMAN KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SADDAM AND THE TERRORIS
Will some Democrats ever learn?!
"The PFLP [People's Front for the Liberation of Palestine], whose history of terrorism dates back to the 'black September' hijackings of 1970, was personally vetted by Saddam to receive oil vouchers worth 40 million British pounds.
"The deal has been uncovered by U.S. investigators, trawling millions of pages of documents showing a network of diplomats bribed by Saddam's regimes, and political parties who qualified for backhanded payments from Baghdad."
The above is from the The Scotsman (Hat tips: Mike Reeder and Roger L. Simon)
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide