IT'S WOMEN, STUPID - BRAVO NOBEL COMMITTEE
Well, the Nobel committee is betting two for two. With this choice they have successfully recovered their roots. The prize was created to promote not only peace but womEn's right. Then, the focus was women's rights in the developed world, not it is in the developing one. So, bravo Geir (I hope our"Moon River" duet makes this familiarity acceptable) and company for giving the peace prize to an amazing woman.
This is the time for multiculturalists to recognize the limits of cultural relativism and for the right the importance of women's rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit