IT'S WOMEN, STUPID - BRAVO NOBEL COMMITTEE
Well, the Nobel committee is betting two for two. With this choice they have successfully recovered their roots. The prize was created to promote not only peace but womEn's right. Then, the focus was women's rights in the developed world, not it is in the developing one. So, bravo Geir (I hope our"Moon River" duet makes this familiarity acceptable) and company for giving the peace prize to an amazing woman.
This is the time for multiculturalists to recognize the limits of cultural relativism and for the right the importance of women's rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"