IT'S WOMEN, STUPID - BRAVO NOBEL COMMITTEE
Well, the Nobel committee is betting two for two. With this choice they have successfully recovered their roots. The prize was created to promote not only peace but womEn's right. Then, the focus was women's rights in the developed world, not it is in the developing one. So, bravo Geir (I hope our"Moon River" duet makes this familiarity acceptable) and company for giving the peace prize to an amazing woman.
This is the time for multiculturalists to recognize the limits of cultural relativism and for the right the importance of women's rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?