IT'S WOMEN, STUPID - BRAVO NOBEL COMMITTEE
Well, the Nobel committee is betting two for two. With this choice they have successfully recovered their roots. The prize was created to promote not only peace but womEn's right. Then, the focus was women's rights in the developed world, not it is in the developing one. So, bravo Geir (I hope our"Moon River" duet makes this familiarity acceptable) and company for giving the peace prize to an amazing woman.
This is the time for multiculturalists to recognize the limits of cultural relativism and for the right the importance of women's rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades