Adam Smith Institute Blog Added to Roll
The Institute is one of the leading voices of free market economics in the United Kingdom. The new link will help to extend our audience to a whole new class of readers.
I am sure that L and P contributing editor, Jim Otteson, who is author of Adam Smith's Marketplace of Life (published by Cambridge University Press), will be especially pleased by this long overdue change.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history