Adam Smith Institute Blog Added to Roll
The Institute is one of the leading voices of free market economics in the United Kingdom. The new link will help to extend our audience to a whole new class of readers.
I am sure that L and P contributing editor, Jim Otteson, who is author of Adam Smith's Marketplace of Life (published by Cambridge University Press), will be especially pleased by this long overdue change.
comments powered by Disqus
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa
- Historian Howard Segal says the cost of paying for expensive commencement speeches is diverting funds from where they’re most needed