Adam Smith Institute Blog Added to Roll
The Institute is one of the leading voices of free market economics in the United Kingdom. The new link will help to extend our audience to a whole new class of readers.
I am sure that L and P contributing editor, Jim Otteson, who is author of Adam Smith's Marketplace of Life (published by Cambridge University Press), will be especially pleased by this long overdue change.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"