Adam Smith Institute Blog Added to Roll
The Institute is one of the leading voices of free market economics in the United Kingdom. The new link will help to extend our audience to a whole new class of readers.
I am sure that L and P contributing editor, Jim Otteson, who is author of Adam Smith's Marketplace of Life (published by Cambridge University Press), will be especially pleased by this long overdue change.
comments powered by Disqus
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- Yale’s Beinecke Library Buys Vast Collection of Lincoln Photos
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed