NYT, KERRY UNDERMINE TROOP BY INSINUATING THAT ALLIES WHO HELP IN IRAQ ARE ONLY HELPING BUSH ADMINISTATION
This continues the message sent by John Kerry during the debate - You are either for the Bush administration or against it. How else can one explain the pointed Kerry dismissal of Poland? The result - the Polish government expressed its outrage and then moved to hedge its bet by announcing that it will leave Iraq at the end of 2005 when the UN mandate for the coalition expires (if it is renewed they can stay, of course).
How can such a position do anything but undermine the American troops fighting and dying in Iraq? And, yes, I have friends serving there and sons of friends about to join them and I worry about them constantly.
comments powered by Disqus
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award