NYT, KERRY UNDERMINE TROOP BY INSINUATING THAT ALLIES WHO HELP IN IRAQ ARE ONLY HELPING BUSH ADMINISTATION
This continues the message sent by John Kerry during the debate - You are either for the Bush administration or against it. How else can one explain the pointed Kerry dismissal of Poland? The result - the Polish government expressed its outrage and then moved to hedge its bet by announcing that it will leave Iraq at the end of 2005 when the UN mandate for the coalition expires (if it is renewed they can stay, of course).
How can such a position do anything but undermine the American troops fighting and dying in Iraq? And, yes, I have friends serving there and sons of friends about to join them and I worry about them constantly.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history