NYT, KERRY UNDERMINE TROOP BY INSINUATING THAT ALLIES WHO HELP IN IRAQ ARE ONLY HELPING BUSH ADMINISTATION
This continues the message sent by John Kerry during the debate - You are either for the Bush administration or against it. How else can one explain the pointed Kerry dismissal of Poland? The result - the Polish government expressed its outrage and then moved to hedge its bet by announcing that it will leave Iraq at the end of 2005 when the UN mandate for the coalition expires (if it is renewed they can stay, of course).
How can such a position do anything but undermine the American troops fighting and dying in Iraq? And, yes, I have friends serving there and sons of friends about to join them and I worry about them constantly.
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.