NYT, KERRY UNDERMINE TROOP BY INSINUATING THAT ALLIES WHO HELP IN IRAQ ARE ONLY HELPING BUSH ADMINISTATION
This continues the message sent by John Kerry during the debate - You are either for the Bush administration or against it. How else can one explain the pointed Kerry dismissal of Poland? The result - the Polish government expressed its outrage and then moved to hedge its bet by announcing that it will leave Iraq at the end of 2005 when the UN mandate for the coalition expires (if it is renewed they can stay, of course).
How can such a position do anything but undermine the American troops fighting and dying in Iraq? And, yes, I have friends serving there and sons of friends about to join them and I worry about them constantly.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit