REUTERS - SOME PALESTINIAN LIVES ARE WORTH MORE THAN OTHERS
Israeli Missile Strike Kills Two Gaza Militants blares Reuters headline. The article then goes on to describe the furious response of the Gazans to the killing of the Hammas members and their promises of revenge. The piece ends thus -
"Underlying the growing lawlessness in Palestinian areas, masked gunmen executed two Palestinians accused of collaborating with Israel in the West Bank town of Tulkarm. One was machine-gunned in a town square. Palestinians have killed scores of their brethren accused of helping Israeli forces seek out and kill militants in fighting that began in September 2000. International human rights groups have condemned the vigilante killings".
Clearly the lives of Palestinians killed by other Palestinians are less important and undeserving of a news headline!
comments powered by Disqus
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook
- Historians Against Trump: Tweets During the GOP Convention
- The next president of the American Historical Association will be ...