KERRY AND BLAIR - IRAQ IS PART OF THE WAR ON TERROR
The campaign to separate between the war on terror and Iraq is absurd. Note the following -"I think we clearly have to keep the pressure on terrorism globally," Kerry said in December 2001."This doesn't end with Afghanistan by any imagination. . . . Terrorism is a global menace. It's a scourge. And it is absolutely vital that we continue [with], for instance, Saddam Hussein."
IRAQ has become the" crucible" of global terrorism, Tony Blair said yesterday, as he pledged that the war against the insurgents would be won.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?