KERRY AND BLAIR - IRAQ IS PART OF THE WAR ON TERROR
The campaign to separate between the war on terror and Iraq is absurd. Note the following -"I think we clearly have to keep the pressure on terrorism globally," Kerry said in December 2001."This doesn't end with Afghanistan by any imagination. . . . Terrorism is a global menace. It's a scourge. And it is absolutely vital that we continue [with], for instance, Saddam Hussein."
IRAQ has become the" crucible" of global terrorism, Tony Blair said yesterday, as he pledged that the war against the insurgents would be won.
comments powered by Disqus
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- Poland wrestles with its past — and present
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017