KERRY AND BLAIR - IRAQ IS PART OF THE WAR ON TERROR
The campaign to separate between the war on terror and Iraq is absurd. Note the following -"I think we clearly have to keep the pressure on terrorism globally," Kerry said in December 2001."This doesn't end with Afghanistan by any imagination. . . . Terrorism is a global menace. It's a scourge. And it is absolutely vital that we continue [with], for instance, Saddam Hussein."
IRAQ has become the" crucible" of global terrorism, Tony Blair said yesterday, as he pledged that the war against the insurgents would be won.
comments powered by Disqus
- Mother Jones highlights Trump administration’s Black History Month mistakes
- Japan has asked joined suit filed at the US Supreme Court to remove "comfort women” statue in California
- American colleges are documenting their own history of entanglement with slavery
- Wow: Barack and Michelle Obama to be paid $60 million in book deal
- Betsy DeVos Press Release Celebrates Jim Crow Education System as Pioneer of “School Choice”
- Harvard President Drew Faust says the university is documenting its ties to slavery
- Mostafa el-Abbadi, Champion of Alexandria’s Resurrected Library, Dies at 88
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser