Both Sides Are Right
As for Bush, well, Kerry's right about him. He is an unwise leader who plunged us into a disaster in Iraq. He is macho. He is a unilateralist. He has alienated the rest of the world.
Both should listen hard to what the other side is saying. They might learn something. One of these gentlemen is going to be our next president. Better that they know their own weaknesses than not. The election is giving them that golden opportunity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ