On This Day in History.... February 12, 1809 the 16th President Abraham Lincoln is born
On this day in history... February 12, 1809, Abraham Lincoln the 16th President of the United States
was born in a one-room cabin on his family's Sinking Spring Farm in Kentucky. This made him the first
president to born out of the thirteen original colonies.
BARACK OBAMA AND LINCOLN
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”