On This Day in History.... February 12, 1809 the 16th President Abraham Lincoln is born
On this day in history... February 12, 1809, Abraham Lincoln the 16th President of the United States
was born in a one-room cabin on his family's Sinking Spring Farm in Kentucky. This made him the first
president to born out of the thirteen original colonies.
BARACK OBAMA AND LINCOLN
comments powered by Disqus
- High on Hitler and Meth: Book Says Nazis Were Fueled by Drugs
- Guam war reparations bill moves to White House
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- Historians' Debate: Is this The Age of Trump?
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment