On This Day in History.... February 12, 1809 the 16th President Abraham Lincoln is born
On this day in history... February 12, 1809, Abraham Lincoln the 16th President of the United States
was born in a one-room cabin on his family's Sinking Spring Farm in Kentucky. This made him the first
president to born out of the thirteen original colonies.
BARACK OBAMA AND LINCOLN
comments powered by Disqus
- No President Has Pardoned Himself, But Governors and A Drunk Mayor Have
- Nixon sometimes met with leaders without his own translator
- How do you memorialize fallen in a war without end?
- NYT begins new series depicting lives of people on the front lives of the civil rights movement
- "Game of Thrones" creators sell show to HBO that imagines a world in which the Confederacy won
- Steven Salaita, Whose Revoked Job Offer Inflamed Higher Ed, Says He’s Leaving Academe
- Historians Against the War changes its name – and mission
- When did higher education become partisan?
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"