A VIEW FROM THE EYE OF THE STORM
A friend forwarded to me this presentation by the former president of the Wietzman Institute. It is very much worth reading. Harari is right - we are at war. Unfortunately, some people feel like shooting the messenger - understandable but wrong. I place more of my faith in elections which count and do not believe in reforms which maintain all the real power in the hands of"benevolent dictators." Do note the interesting fact that not one of the three top Indonesian vote getters is an Islamists. This is a very important change. We are making progress.
comments powered by Disqus
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit