A VIEW FROM THE EYE OF THE STORM
A friend forwarded to me this presentation by the former president of the Wietzman Institute. It is very much worth reading. Harari is right - we are at war. Unfortunately, some people feel like shooting the messenger - understandable but wrong. I place more of my faith in elections which count and do not believe in reforms which maintain all the real power in the hands of"benevolent dictators." Do note the interesting fact that not one of the three top Indonesian vote getters is an Islamists. This is a very important change. We are making progress.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide