Haiku for Dear Leader’s Cadres
From huge hydrants of money
Credit freeze thaws now
Fed heats pipes until they steam
Winter is lovely
Consumers feel fine
Ready to mortgage their souls
John Maynard Keynes smiles
Saving’s so passé
Capital may be assumed
Let K be the stock
Giant debt you bet
Chinese will serve fine dinner
Children cannot vote
Like rose in springtime
Welfare state blossoms anew
Laughter heard in hell
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”