The Court Decisions
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 7/3/2004
Aeon J. Skoble - 7/3/2004
Is there something that "just ain't so" which I should be debunking? Just say the word...
Sheldon Richman - 7/3/2004
So that's why you're not working on an article for The Freeman! :)
Aeon J. Skoble - 7/2/2004
Pat asks "Why do you think these decisions seem to have gotten such little reaction either on our blog or among the media? The whole thing seemed muted for some reason to me."
My excuse is, grading final exams and papers for my summer class. The only news I've noticed the last 36 hours is the Yankees sweep of the Sox (good) and the death of the great Marlon Brando (double-plus-ungood). I'll try to catch up over the weekend.
Sheldon Richman - 7/2/2004
I don't know. I haven't been watching TV, so I wasn't aware that the decisions were given short shrift. I heard some (inane) discusssion of them on conservative talk radio, specifically Laura Ingraham, who thought they were a Bush win. (Go figure.) I can't explain why the blogs were silent, unless no one was bothering to read the decisions and they found the newspaper coverage confusing.
Pat Lynch - 7/2/2004
Why do you think these decisions seem to have gotten such little reaction either on our blog or among the media? The whole thing seemed muted for some reason to me.
- How Clinton Could Respond on Supreme Court Vacancy
- Trump and Clinton Way Ahead in South Carolina
- McConnell Says Senate Will Wait to Replace Scalia
- Antonin Scalia Is Dead
- Clinton Says Sanders Would Be Threat to Obama Legacy
- Internal Tracker Shows Trump Leading in South Carolina
- How the Primaries are Rigged Against Sanders
- Carson Sees Fundraising Resurgence
- Trump Has GOP Mega Donors Frozen
- Quote of the Day
- Top GOP Candidates Haven’t Released Tax Returns
- Trump Attack Ads Finally Begin
- Super PACs Gear Up for Clinton
- Cruz App Mines Data from Your Phone
- Trump Way Ahead in South Carolina
- Ben Carson used an apparently fake Joseph Stalin quote — and the Internet loved it
- Rubio exaggerates in saying it's been 80 years since a 'lame duck' made a Supreme Court nomination
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges