DAFOUR IS SHAPING TO BE ANOTHER RWANDA
Dafour is a humanitarian catastrophy, not a genocide! Rwanda redux is closer to the reality. Powell and Anann are in Sudan. Bernard Henri Levi is right. For the so called international community the lives of some are worth much more than the lives of others. To me the least important seem to be the lives of those killed by Arabs (even if they are other Muslims or Arabs!). So, please sign the petition demanding action on Dafour, and encourage your friends to sign.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)