DAFOUR IS SHAPING TO BE ANOTHER RWANDA
Dafour is a humanitarian catastrophy, not a genocide! Rwanda redux is closer to the reality. Powell and Anann are in Sudan. Bernard Henri Levi is right. For the so called international community the lives of some are worth much more than the lives of others. To me the least important seem to be the lives of those killed by Arabs (even if they are other Muslims or Arabs!). So, please sign the petition demanding action on Dafour, and encourage your friends to sign.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment