DAFOUR IS SHAPING TO BE ANOTHER RWANDA
Dafour is a humanitarian catastrophy, not a genocide! Rwanda redux is closer to the reality. Powell and Anann are in Sudan. Bernard Henri Levi is right. For the so called international community the lives of some are worth much more than the lives of others. To me the least important seem to be the lives of those killed by Arabs (even if they are other Muslims or Arabs!). So, please sign the petition demanding action on Dafour, and encourage your friends to sign.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy