THERE ARE REASONS TO BE THANKFUL
During these hard time, Thanksgiving is here to remind us that we must follow in footsteps of the Pilgrims and adjust to ideology to reality.
Alan Fein, Consumer confidence rose in November
Richi Jennings, Good economic news for HP He adds:"Not only is that good news for HP, but Dell too. And Intel. And Microsoft. And so many others."
Not only are the gas prices lower but so will be heating costs this winter.
Fewer Americans get cancer or die of cancer
Number of uninsured children declined in 2007
Model predicts halt to Africa's AID epidemic.
Israeli world first: Surgeons weld wounds shut with surgical laser
Justice wins. Jury finds Holy Land Foundation guilty on all counts.
Sane Muslim voices continue to be heard. Hossein Askari, The mullahs should embrace Israel which means peace. Saudi Interior Minister Appeals to Religious and Education Establishments to Fight Ideological Extremism in the Country
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)