THERE ARE REASONS TO BE THANKFUL
During these hard time, Thanksgiving is here to remind us that we must follow in footsteps of the Pilgrims and adjust to ideology to reality.
Alan Fein, Consumer confidence rose in November
Richi Jennings, Good economic news for HP He adds:"Not only is that good news for HP, but Dell too. And Intel. And Microsoft. And so many others."
Not only are the gas prices lower but so will be heating costs this winter.
Fewer Americans get cancer or die of cancer
Number of uninsured children declined in 2007
Model predicts halt to Africa's AID epidemic.
Israeli world first: Surgeons weld wounds shut with surgical laser
Justice wins. Jury finds Holy Land Foundation guilty on all counts.
Sane Muslim voices continue to be heard. Hossein Askari, The mullahs should embrace Israel which means peace. Saudi Interior Minister Appeals to Religious and Education Establishments to Fight Ideological Extremism in the Country
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history