THERE ARE REASONS TO BE THANKFUL
During these hard time, Thanksgiving is here to remind us that we must follow in footsteps of the Pilgrims and adjust to ideology to reality.
Alan Fein, Consumer confidence rose in November
Richi Jennings, Good economic news for HP He adds:"Not only is that good news for HP, but Dell too. And Intel. And Microsoft. And so many others."
Not only are the gas prices lower but so will be heating costs this winter.
Fewer Americans get cancer or die of cancer
Number of uninsured children declined in 2007
Model predicts halt to Africa's AID epidemic.
Israeli world first: Surgeons weld wounds shut with surgical laser
Justice wins. Jury finds Holy Land Foundation guilty on all counts.
Sane Muslim voices continue to be heard. Hossein Askari, The mullahs should embrace Israel which means peace. Saudi Interior Minister Appeals to Religious and Education Establishments to Fight Ideological Extremism in the Country
comments powered by Disqus
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Short film reveals the terrible history of No Irish Need Apply
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes