THERE ARE REASONS TO BE THANKFUL
During these hard time, Thanksgiving is here to remind us that we must follow in footsteps of the Pilgrims and adjust to ideology to reality.
Alan Fein, Consumer confidence rose in November
Richi Jennings, Good economic news for HP He adds:"Not only is that good news for HP, but Dell too. And Intel. And Microsoft. And so many others."
Not only are the gas prices lower but so will be heating costs this winter.
Fewer Americans get cancer or die of cancer
Number of uninsured children declined in 2007
Model predicts halt to Africa's AID epidemic.
Israeli world first: Surgeons weld wounds shut with surgical laser
Justice wins. Jury finds Holy Land Foundation guilty on all counts.
Sane Muslim voices continue to be heard. Hossein Askari, The mullahs should embrace Israel which means peace. Saudi Interior Minister Appeals to Religious and Education Establishments to Fight Ideological Extremism in the Country
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?