RUSSIANS PULL MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS
From Johnson Russia List -
Moscow-Roughly 13 percent of Russians are afraid of losing their bank deposits, whereas another 12 percent are not worried about such a possibility, a poll held by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) suggested.
A fourth of Russians (25 percent) are holding bank deposits at the moment, compared with 32 percent a month earlier.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond