RUSSIANS PULL MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS
From Johnson Russia List -
Moscow-Roughly 13 percent of Russians are afraid of losing their bank deposits, whereas another 12 percent are not worried about such a possibility, a poll held by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) suggested.
A fourth of Russians (25 percent) are holding bank deposits at the moment, compared with 32 percent a month earlier.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy