RUSSIANS PULL MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS
From Johnson Russia List -
Moscow-Roughly 13 percent of Russians are afraid of losing their bank deposits, whereas another 12 percent are not worried about such a possibility, a poll held by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) suggested.
A fourth of Russians (25 percent) are holding bank deposits at the moment, compared with 32 percent a month earlier.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award