RUSSIANS PULL MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS
From Johnson Russia List -
Moscow-Roughly 13 percent of Russians are afraid of losing their bank deposits, whereas another 12 percent are not worried about such a possibility, a poll held by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) suggested.
A fourth of Russians (25 percent) are holding bank deposits at the moment, compared with 32 percent a month earlier.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”