RUSSIANS PULL MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS
From Johnson Russia List -
Moscow-Roughly 13 percent of Russians are afraid of losing their bank deposits, whereas another 12 percent are not worried about such a possibility, a poll held by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM) suggested.
A fourth of Russians (25 percent) are holding bank deposits at the moment, compared with 32 percent a month earlier.
comments powered by Disqus
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World