BACK FROM ISRAEL - BACK TO THE BLOG
Three weeks of relative absence of reliable Internet service in Israel led to my unusual silence. I trust you all managed to muddle through without my venting. Well, I'm back if a bit jetlagged. So, here goes - First and foremost, the Sharon Bulldozer is on a roll, ready to try to remake the region's strategic map. He has the Israeli public solidly behind him. But more about that in the next issue of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook