BACK FROM ISRAEL - BACK TO THE BLOG
Three weeks of relative absence of reliable Internet service in Israel led to my unusual silence. I trust you all managed to muddle through without my venting. Well, I'm back if a bit jetlagged. So, here goes - First and foremost, the Sharon Bulldozer is on a roll, ready to try to remake the region's strategic map. He has the Israeli public solidly behind him. But more about that in the next issue of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Trump Likely to Block Release of Some JFK Files
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian