BACK FROM ISRAEL - BACK TO THE BLOG
Three weeks of relative absence of reliable Internet service in Israel led to my unusual silence. I trust you all managed to muddle through without my venting. Well, I'm back if a bit jetlagged. So, here goes - First and foremost, the Sharon Bulldozer is on a roll, ready to try to remake the region's strategic map. He has the Israeli public solidly behind him. But more about that in the next issue of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)