THE LESSON TAUGHT BY PRESIDENT REAGAN
I was not wise enough to vote for Ronald Reagan but I hope I am wise enough to recognize that it was his lack of confusion about the nature of the enemy and his ability to retake the initiative which led to the achievement of what seemed like mission impossible, a Western Cold war victory unaccompanied by a nuclear holocaust. I believe the war on terror will be won in the same manner. The only question is by whom.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit