There is a good chance Larry Summers will get Treasury. He understands the dangers of SWF.
The word Obama and Muslim may not be mentioned together. Hence, the NYT tells us how many Jews(78%), Catholics (54%), protestants (45%), people who attend religious services at least once a week (43%), born-again evangelical Christians (41%)or white protestants (34%) voted for Obama.
It does not tell us how many Muslims did. In case you want to know, the answer is 89%.
Tom Friedman wants Obama worshiping world to show him the money, troops, diplomatic effort and economic partnership. I am sure he is too savvy to hold his breath.
American allies like India are holding it instead.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 11/10/2008
The percentage of Jewish voters who supported Obama is almost as high as the percentage of Muslim voters.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook