AYERS DEDICATED BOOK TO RFK ASSASSIN
Yes, he did in his recently unearthed book he co-authored with Bernardine Dorhn amongst others. It is called Prairie Fire, The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism. They dedicated the book to all American political prisoners including the Palestinian murderer of Senator Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan.
One wonders if Obama's Kennedy family supporters really care or, perhaps, they were too young when the atrocity happened?
Zombie Time has best discussion of the book including some pages from it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
- National Book Award semifinalist Heather Ann Thompson says the war on crime started with LBJ
- David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history