AYERS DEDICATED BOOK TO RFK ASSASSIN
Yes, he did in his recently unearthed book he co-authored with Bernardine Dorhn amongst others. It is called Prairie Fire, The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism. They dedicated the book to all American political prisoners including the Palestinian murderer of Senator Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan.
One wonders if Obama's Kennedy family supporters really care or, perhaps, they were too young when the atrocity happened?
Zombie Time has best discussion of the book including some pages from it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)