AYERS DEDICATED BOOK TO RFK ASSASSIN
Yes, he did in his recently unearthed book he co-authored with Bernardine Dorhn amongst others. It is called Prairie Fire, The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism. They dedicated the book to all American political prisoners including the Palestinian murderer of Senator Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan.
One wonders if Obama's Kennedy family supporters really care or, perhaps, they were too young when the atrocity happened?
Zombie Time has best discussion of the book including some pages from it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools