AYERS DEDICATED BOOK TO RFK ASSASSIN
Yes, he did in his recently unearthed book he co-authored with Bernardine Dorhn amongst others. It is called Prairie Fire, The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism. They dedicated the book to all American political prisoners including the Palestinian murderer of Senator Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan.
One wonders if Obama's Kennedy family supporters really care or, perhaps, they were too young when the atrocity happened?
Zombie Time has best discussion of the book including some pages from it.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton