AYERS DEDICATED BOOK TO RFK ASSASSIN
Yes, he did in his recently unearthed book he co-authored with Bernardine Dorhn amongst others. It is called Prairie Fire, The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism. They dedicated the book to all American political prisoners including the Palestinian murderer of Senator Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan.
One wonders if Obama's Kennedy family supporters really care or, perhaps, they were too young when the atrocity happened?
Zombie Time has best discussion of the book including some pages from it.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?