Some more noteworthy links:
@ Economist: The battle for Wikipedia's soul, May 8th, 2008.
@ All The Modern Things Wikipedia, the deeply conservative and traditional encyclopedia, Oct 10th, 2008.
and a favorite: The Wikipedia Knowledge Dump .
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 4/6/2009
Sorry, I should have caught that the first time....
Charles W. Hayford - 4/6/2009
They say that any publicity is good publicity if they spell your name right, so I hope that it doesn't work the other way around!
Don't worry, though, my name has been mis-spelled in worse ways than this.
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war