Ronald Reagan's True Legacy -- and Why "Objectivism" Is Still Dead
A somewhat lengthy consideration of these questions, together with some observations about the rise of the New Right in the 1980s, here.
UPDATE: The discussion continues here, with some thoughts from our colleague, Chris Sciabarra, and some comments of mine in reply.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)