Ronald Reagan's True Legacy -- and Why "Objectivism" Is Still Dead
A somewhat lengthy consideration of these questions, together with some observations about the rise of the New Right in the 1980s, here.
UPDATE: The discussion continues here, with some thoughts from our colleague, Chris Sciabarra, and some comments of mine in reply.
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis