Ronald Reagan's True Legacy -- and Why "Objectivism" Is Still Dead
A somewhat lengthy consideration of these questions, together with some observations about the rise of the New Right in the 1980s, here.
UPDATE: The discussion continues here, with some thoughts from our colleague, Chris Sciabarra, and some comments of mine in reply.
comments powered by Disqus
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean