Ronald Reagan's True Legacy -- and Why "Objectivism" Is Still Dead
A somewhat lengthy consideration of these questions, together with some observations about the rise of the New Right in the 1980s, here.
UPDATE: The discussion continues here, with some thoughts from our colleague, Chris Sciabarra, and some comments of mine in reply.
comments powered by Disqus
- Paul Ryan’s Whiskers Prompt Look at House Precedent
- The Reagan Administration’s Unearthed Response to the AIDS Crisis Is Chilling
- Long-Hidden Details Reveal Cruelty of 1972 Munich Attackers
- The Myths of Glastonbury Abbey Shown to Be Just Myths
- Russia and Turkey: a long history of turbulent relations
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like