A More Even-Handed Assessment in the Post
comments powered by Disqus
Pat Lynch - 6/7/2004
A habit. It's what I called it in Washington, and what I continue to call it. I didn't think it needed that much explanation. It's clearly characterized as the leading liberal newspaper in America, and normally lives up to that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/6/2004
You've never explained, at least not here, why you incessantly refer to the Washington Post as 'Pravda'. Without explanation, it's an annoying, meaningless tic.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)