A More Even-Handed Assessment in the Post
comments powered by Disqus
Pat Lynch - 6/7/2004
A habit. It's what I called it in Washington, and what I continue to call it. I didn't think it needed that much explanation. It's clearly characterized as the leading liberal newspaper in America, and normally lives up to that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/6/2004
You've never explained, at least not here, why you incessantly refer to the Washington Post as 'Pravda'. Without explanation, it's an annoying, meaningless tic.
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95