A More Even-Handed Assessment in the Post
comments powered by Disqus
Pat Lynch - 6/7/2004
A habit. It's what I called it in Washington, and what I continue to call it. I didn't think it needed that much explanation. It's clearly characterized as the leading liberal newspaper in America, and normally lives up to that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/6/2004
You've never explained, at least not here, why you incessantly refer to the Washington Post as 'Pravda'. Without explanation, it's an annoying, meaningless tic.
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy