A More Even-Handed Assessment in the Post
comments powered by Disqus
Pat Lynch - 6/7/2004
A habit. It's what I called it in Washington, and what I continue to call it. I didn't think it needed that much explanation. It's clearly characterized as the leading liberal newspaper in America, and normally lives up to that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/6/2004
You've never explained, at least not here, why you incessantly refer to the Washington Post as 'Pravda'. Without explanation, it's an annoying, meaningless tic.
- World War I records reveal myths and realities of soldiers with ‘shell shock’
- Were Neanderthals a sub-species of modern humans? New research says no
- Irish archaeological sites explain huge European population fall
- Reactions to JFK Assassination Included Fear of Possible Soviet Strike against U.S.; Desire to "Bond" with LBJ
- Swiss Museum to Announce Decision on Nazi-Looted Art Next Week
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law
- Cultural historian traces history of baby food