Last Chance for Libertarians? Penn for President!
Who fits this profile better than Penn of Penn and Teller? He is the kind of vigorous, dynamic, thoughtful and witty standbearer that could shake up this election. He might have money too! Of course, I am assuming that Penn is reasonably good on critical issues of war and peace.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"