Last Chance for Libertarians? Penn for President!
Who fits this profile better than Penn of Penn and Teller? He is the kind of vigorous, dynamic, thoughtful and witty standbearer that could shake up this election. He might have money too! Of course, I am assuming that Penn is reasonably good on critical issues of war and peace.
comments powered by Disqus
- Yemen museum destroyed
- Viking beaters: Scots and Irish may have settled Iceland a century before Norsemen
- New History Dispute Splits U.S. Allies in Asia
- New exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum focuses on Iranian history
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize
- Niall Ferguson Vs. Robert Skidelsky