Last Chance for Libertarians? Penn for President!
Who fits this profile better than Penn of Penn and Teller? He is the kind of vigorous, dynamic, thoughtful and witty standbearer that could shake up this election. He might have money too! Of course, I am assuming that Penn is reasonably good on critical issues of war and peace.
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library