Bill Cosby: Part III (Hopeful Signs)
Perhaps, as King Banaian's post also indicates, it is not quite as bad as it seems. Articles by Stanley Crouch, Hugh Pearson and others show that Cosby have drawn surprising, though sometimes highly qualified, support from leading black intellectuals. Is the tide turning?
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?