Bill Cosby: Part III (Hopeful Signs)
Perhaps, as King Banaian's post also indicates, it is not quite as bad as it seems. Articles by Stanley Crouch, Hugh Pearson and others show that Cosby have drawn surprising, though sometimes highly qualified, support from leading black intellectuals. Is the tide turning?
comments powered by Disqus
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ