Bill Cosby: Part III (Hopeful Signs)
Perhaps, as King Banaian's post also indicates, it is not quite as bad as it seems. Articles by Stanley Crouch, Hugh Pearson and others show that Cosby have drawn surprising, though sometimes highly qualified, support from leading black intellectuals. Is the tide turning?
comments powered by Disqus
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz