PEACEFUL 21C. IS GRAND ILLUSION
I have long expected Asia to be the epicenter of the next round of trouble and even pointed to disturbing signs to that effect (see, here and here . Of course, they are optimist observers like Daniel Twining hope that Asian democracies would be as successful in containing China as NATO has been in containing the USSR.
When the current fighting between Russia and Gerogia is added to the already volatile mix Mideast Islamists belligerency especially those thriving officially in Iran and unofficially in Pakistan, it is difficult not to be concerned.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide