Stratfor, enduring Uighurs This is a most invaluable background. I merely wish to add that the Uighurs have a fairly large community in Beijing. We used to buy pitalike bread from them. I am sure the danger has been infiltrated, still . . .
At the moment they are trying to murder but have succeeded mainly in getting killed and only in Xinjiang.
Lebanese paper: Israel Never looked so good.
European Muslims debate whether gays should be executed. Will this break the Islamist/leftist coalition? Do not hold your breath.
No good deed goes unpunished: MUSLIMS BLAST ISRAEL FOR READING KINDNESS INTO THE KORAN
On the same subject, Mark Colvin, Political writer Hirsi Ali discusses democracy and Islam
Jonathan Spyer, We'll take the dowry - you keep the bride
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)