Stratfor, enduring Uighurs This is a most invaluable background. I merely wish to add that the Uighurs have a fairly large community in Beijing. We used to buy pitalike bread from them. I am sure the danger has been infiltrated, still . . .
At the moment they are trying to murder but have succeeded mainly in getting killed and only in Xinjiang.
Lebanese paper: Israel Never looked so good.
European Muslims debate whether gays should be executed. Will this break the Islamist/leftist coalition? Do not hold your breath.
No good deed goes unpunished: MUSLIMS BLAST ISRAEL FOR READING KINDNESS INTO THE KORAN
On the same subject, Mark Colvin, Political writer Hirsi Ali discusses democracy and Islam
Jonathan Spyer, We'll take the dowry - you keep the bride
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook