Stratfor, enduring Uighurs This is a most invaluable background. I merely wish to add that the Uighurs have a fairly large community in Beijing. We used to buy pitalike bread from them. I am sure the danger has been infiltrated, still . . .
At the moment they are trying to murder but have succeeded mainly in getting killed and only in Xinjiang.
Lebanese paper: Israel Never looked so good.
European Muslims debate whether gays should be executed. Will this break the Islamist/leftist coalition? Do not hold your breath.
No good deed goes unpunished: MUSLIMS BLAST ISRAEL FOR READING KINDNESS INTO THE KORAN
On the same subject, Mark Colvin, Political writer Hirsi Ali discusses democracy and Islam
Jonathan Spyer, We'll take the dowry - you keep the bride
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools