Stratfor, enduring Uighurs This is a most invaluable background. I merely wish to add that the Uighurs have a fairly large community in Beijing. We used to buy pitalike bread from them. I am sure the danger has been infiltrated, still . . .
At the moment they are trying to murder but have succeeded mainly in getting killed and only in Xinjiang.
Lebanese paper: Israel Never looked so good.
European Muslims debate whether gays should be executed. Will this break the Islamist/leftist coalition? Do not hold your breath.
No good deed goes unpunished: MUSLIMS BLAST ISRAEL FOR READING KINDNESS INTO THE KORAN
On the same subject, Mark Colvin, Political writer Hirsi Ali discusses democracy and Islam
Jonathan Spyer, We'll take the dowry - you keep the bride
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book