THE SUNNI - SHIA BATTLE IN IRAQ
For my readers this is old hat. But the subject finally hit the media. Here are some worthwhile stories. First, Fuad Ajami in the WSJ. Then, Jim Hoagland does his thing in the Washingon Post. Finally, the invalueable memri.
Sistani is a lousy politician and the Shia are going to pay for their attempt to prove their solidarity with the Sunnis.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Dark and Divisive History of America’s Thanksgiving Hymn
- In America, there was a time when even 'Thanksgiving' was a fightin' word
- Was Walt Whitman 'gay'?
- Victims of Canada’s ‘Gay Purge’ to Get Apology from Trudeau
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race