THE SUNNI - SHIA BATTLE IN IRAQ
For my readers this is old hat. But the subject finally hit the media. Here are some worthwhile stories. First, Fuad Ajami in the WSJ. Then, Jim Hoagland does his thing in the Washingon Post. Finally, the invalueable memri.
Sistani is a lousy politician and the Shia are going to pay for their attempt to prove their solidarity with the Sunnis.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history