SAUDI BEHEADINGS ARE ROUTINE
I heard on the radio this morning that someone was sentence to beheading for cursing in Saudi Arabia. To find out I googled Saudi, beheading in the news section. They it was not one but a an entire list!
Saudi Barber faces beheading for cursing. The barber is Turkish.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 6/2/2008
Why do we have enemies? Nasty, brutal dictatorship sitting on a dwindling ocean of oil and natural gas. Ah! That's the reason!
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?