SAUDI BEHEADINGS ARE ROUTINE
I heard on the radio this morning that someone was sentence to beheading for cursing in Saudi Arabia. To find out I googled Saudi, beheading in the news section. They it was not one but a an entire list!
Saudi Barber faces beheading for cursing. The barber is Turkish.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 6/2/2008
Why do we have enemies? Nasty, brutal dictatorship sitting on a dwindling ocean of oil and natural gas. Ah! That's the reason!
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history