Yes, I Have More to Say
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/28/2008
I tend to agree.....but what do you think specifically about Barr?
I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I would have liked a more radical candidate but he is not nearly as terrible as some are claiming. He is (mostly) saying the right things now on foreign policy and civil liberties. He is also pissing off the pro-McCain conservatives and the freepers, an added bonus.
Let's give him a chance. If he starts to score high in the polls, we'll a get a better sense of how he will stand up under the fire. The guy that worries me the most is not Barr, but Root. He is a complete loose cannon and embarassment. See here:
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"