Yes, I Have More to Say
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/28/2008
I tend to agree.....but what do you think specifically about Barr?
I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I would have liked a more radical candidate but he is not nearly as terrible as some are claiming. He is (mostly) saying the right things now on foreign policy and civil liberties. He is also pissing off the pro-McCain conservatives and the freepers, an added bonus.
Let's give him a chance. If he starts to score high in the polls, we'll a get a better sense of how he will stand up under the fire. The guy that worries me the most is not Barr, but Root. He is a complete loose cannon and embarassment. See here:
- Watch Robert Kennedy Push Gun Control In Same Town As Recent Mass Shooting
- October is LGBT History Month
- Textbook publisher apologizes for passage referring to slavery as immigration
- 60 Minutes interviews the priest who’s made it his mission to expose the forgotten victims of the Holocaust
- ISIS Destroys Triumphal Arches in Palmyra, Syria
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81