Yes, I Have More to Say
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/28/2008
I tend to agree.....but what do you think specifically about Barr?
I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I would have liked a more radical candidate but he is not nearly as terrible as some are claiming. He is (mostly) saying the right things now on foreign policy and civil liberties. He is also pissing off the pro-McCain conservatives and the freepers, an added bonus.
Let's give him a chance. If he starts to score high in the polls, we'll a get a better sense of how he will stand up under the fire. The guy that worries me the most is not Barr, but Root. He is a complete loose cannon and embarassment. See here:
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian