If You're Not Doing Anything Wrong, You Have Nothing to Fear. Don't Count on It.
If you do a search for police harrassment, you'll find stories like this, this, and this, and ninety-one other stories.
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/12/2008
Boy, the British have really gone over the edge. No pictures of public places. No pictures of other people without their permission. No pictures of game hunting.
We Americans are much more libertarian. Our police just shoot you if they don't like your looks [and then, of course, plant a weapon on you]. Never harrassment of this sort. Well, an occasional beating of unarmed "suspects," but that isn't really harrassment, is it?
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”