If You're Not Doing Anything Wrong, You Have Nothing to Fear. Don't Count on It.
If you do a search for police harrassment, you'll find stories like this, this, and this, and ninety-one other stories.
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/12/2008
Boy, the British have really gone over the edge. No pictures of public places. No pictures of other people without their permission. No pictures of game hunting.
We Americans are much more libertarian. Our police just shoot you if they don't like your looks [and then, of course, plant a weapon on you]. Never harrassment of this sort. Well, an occasional beating of unarmed "suspects," but that isn't really harrassment, is it?
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian