If You're Not Doing Anything Wrong, You Have Nothing to Fear. Don't Count on It.
If you do a search for police harrassment, you'll find stories like this, this, and this, and ninety-one other stories.
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/12/2008
Boy, the British have really gone over the edge. No pictures of public places. No pictures of other people without their permission. No pictures of game hunting.
We Americans are much more libertarian. Our police just shoot you if they don't like your looks [and then, of course, plant a weapon on you]. Never harrassment of this sort. Well, an occasional beating of unarmed "suspects," but that isn't really harrassment, is it?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences