91% OF ISRAELIS - LIFE IS GOOD
"State of Israel - Born and bombed" was the New York Times 1948 headline. 60 years later much have changed except that Israelis still have to live with one hand holding the gun and the other the shovel. And yet, even though and despite everything"a full 91 percent of Israelis say life is good in Israel, according to the results of a recently conducted poll published by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper on Monday."
Why? Because Israelis feel are a"new soul."
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”