91% OF ISRAELIS - LIFE IS GOOD
"State of Israel - Born and bombed" was the New York Times 1948 headline. 60 years later much have changed except that Israelis still have to live with one hand holding the gun and the other the shovel. And yet, even though and despite everything"a full 91 percent of Israelis say life is good in Israel, according to the results of a recently conducted poll published by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper on Monday."
Why? Because Israelis feel are a"new soul."
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy