91% OF ISRAELIS - LIFE IS GOOD
"State of Israel - Born and bombed" was the New York Times 1948 headline. 60 years later much have changed except that Israelis still have to live with one hand holding the gun and the other the shovel. And yet, even though and despite everything"a full 91 percent of Israelis say life is good in Israel, according to the results of a recently conducted poll published by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper on Monday."
Why? Because Israelis feel are a"new soul."
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award