91% OF ISRAELIS - LIFE IS GOOD
"State of Israel - Born and bombed" was the New York Times 1948 headline. 60 years later much have changed except that Israelis still have to live with one hand holding the gun and the other the shovel. And yet, even though and despite everything"a full 91 percent of Israelis say life is good in Israel, according to the results of a recently conducted poll published by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper on Monday."
Why? Because Israelis feel are a"new soul."
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook