91% OF ISRAELIS - LIFE IS GOOD
"State of Israel - Born and bombed" was the New York Times 1948 headline. 60 years later much have changed except that Israelis still have to live with one hand holding the gun and the other the shovel. And yet, even though and despite everything"a full 91 percent of Israelis say life is good in Israel, according to the results of a recently conducted poll published by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper on Monday."
Why? Because Israelis feel are a"new soul."
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103