TALK WITH ANYONE
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 4/26/2008
Yes, not only a cheap shot, but disgracefully misleading. The lead photo is actually of a guy who is competing for a *Republican* congressional nomination. With no transition, our scrupulous historian jumps to Obama and Democrat bashing, with photoshops and and grouping photos without explanation. Michelle Malkin and David Horowitz do more respectable work than this.
Jonathan Dresner - 4/25/2008
The whole thing would be a lot less of a cheap shot if you didn't include that crude photoshop at the very beginning. I know "you're just making a point" but it's a cheap shot, nonetheless.
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz