TALK WITH ANYONE
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 4/26/2008
Yes, not only a cheap shot, but disgracefully misleading. The lead photo is actually of a guy who is competing for a *Republican* congressional nomination. With no transition, our scrupulous historian jumps to Obama and Democrat bashing, with photoshops and and grouping photos without explanation. Michelle Malkin and David Horowitz do more respectable work than this.
Jonathan Dresner - 4/25/2008
The whole thing would be a lot less of a cheap shot if you didn't include that crude photoshop at the very beginning. I know "you're just making a point" but it's a cheap shot, nonetheless.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”