TALK WITH ANYONE
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 4/26/2008
Yes, not only a cheap shot, but disgracefully misleading. The lead photo is actually of a guy who is competing for a *Republican* congressional nomination. With no transition, our scrupulous historian jumps to Obama and Democrat bashing, with photoshops and and grouping photos without explanation. Michelle Malkin and David Horowitz do more respectable work than this.
Jonathan Dresner - 4/25/2008
The whole thing would be a lot less of a cheap shot if you didn't include that crude photoshop at the very beginning. I know "you're just making a point" but it's a cheap shot, nonetheless.
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit