TALK WITH ANYONE
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 4/26/2008
Yes, not only a cheap shot, but disgracefully misleading. The lead photo is actually of a guy who is competing for a *Republican* congressional nomination. With no transition, our scrupulous historian jumps to Obama and Democrat bashing, with photoshops and and grouping photos without explanation. Michelle Malkin and David Horowitz do more respectable work than this.
Jonathan Dresner - 4/25/2008
The whole thing would be a lot less of a cheap shot if you didn't include that crude photoshop at the very beginning. I know "you're just making a point" but it's a cheap shot, nonetheless.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography