TALK WITH ANYONE
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 4/26/2008
Yes, not only a cheap shot, but disgracefully misleading. The lead photo is actually of a guy who is competing for a *Republican* congressional nomination. With no transition, our scrupulous historian jumps to Obama and Democrat bashing, with photoshops and and grouping photos without explanation. Michelle Malkin and David Horowitz do more respectable work than this.
Jonathan Dresner - 4/25/2008
The whole thing would be a lot less of a cheap shot if you didn't include that crude photoshop at the very beginning. I know "you're just making a point" but it's a cheap shot, nonetheless.
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- U.S. Democracy Experienced Biggest Drop In 40 Years
- New Fox Series: Bill Clinton's Scandals
- Thailand drops royal insult charges against elderly historian
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"