MCCAIN ON OBAMA'S ABSURD COMPARISONS
The worst thing of all, that I think, really indicates Senator Obama's attitude, is he had the incredible statement that he compared Mr. Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist, with Senator Tom Coburn, Senator Coburn, a physician who goes to Oklahoma on the weekends and brings babies into life. . . . It's very insulting to a great man, a great doctor, a great humanitarian... (H)ow can you countenance someone who was engaged in bombings which could have or did kill innocent people?
Here is a history lesson:
In an interview published in the NYT on 9/11/2001 -"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."
Obama was NOT 8 years old on 9/11. He is simply a man incapable of making distinctions. He is the post everything presidential candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World