MCCAIN ON OBAMA'S ABSURD COMPARISONS
The worst thing of all, that I think, really indicates Senator Obama's attitude, is he had the incredible statement that he compared Mr. Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist, with Senator Tom Coburn, Senator Coburn, a physician who goes to Oklahoma on the weekends and brings babies into life. . . . It's very insulting to a great man, a great doctor, a great humanitarian... (H)ow can you countenance someone who was engaged in bombings which could have or did kill innocent people?
Here is a history lesson:
In an interview published in the NYT on 9/11/2001 -"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."
Obama was NOT 8 years old on 9/11. He is simply a man incapable of making distinctions. He is the post everything presidential candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools