MCCAIN ON OBAMA'S ABSURD COMPARISONS
The worst thing of all, that I think, really indicates Senator Obama's attitude, is he had the incredible statement that he compared Mr. Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist, with Senator Tom Coburn, Senator Coburn, a physician who goes to Oklahoma on the weekends and brings babies into life. . . . It's very insulting to a great man, a great doctor, a great humanitarian... (H)ow can you countenance someone who was engaged in bombings which could have or did kill innocent people?
Here is a history lesson:
In an interview published in the NYT on 9/11/2001 -"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."
Obama was NOT 8 years old on 9/11. He is simply a man incapable of making distinctions. He is the post everything presidential candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"