MCCAIN ON OBAMA'S ABSURD COMPARISONS
The worst thing of all, that I think, really indicates Senator Obama's attitude, is he had the incredible statement that he compared Mr. Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist, with Senator Tom Coburn, Senator Coburn, a physician who goes to Oklahoma on the weekends and brings babies into life. . . . It's very insulting to a great man, a great doctor, a great humanitarian... (H)ow can you countenance someone who was engaged in bombings which could have or did kill innocent people?
Here is a history lesson:
In an interview published in the NYT on 9/11/2001 -"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."
Obama was NOT 8 years old on 9/11. He is simply a man incapable of making distinctions. He is the post everything presidential candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans