WIFE ABUSE MAKES THE NEWS IN SAUDI ARABIA
A Saudi Woman dares show her face. As I have predicted/hoped for in Afghanistan: A Just War Women's rights have emerged as a central goal of American foreign policy (see Woodward's book). The mere knowledge of that is empowering Muslim women in the same manner they empowered Polish workers. Here is the way the story is told in the Iranian News Journal. You will find a picture of a battered woman with the following caption: In Islam - and Arab nations Women are worth of nothing.
Where is the American media?
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans