WIFE ABUSE MAKES THE NEWS IN SAUDI ARABIA
A Saudi Woman dares show her face. As I have predicted/hoped for in Afghanistan: A Just War Women's rights have emerged as a central goal of American foreign policy (see Woodward's book). The mere knowledge of that is empowering Muslim women in the same manner they empowered Polish workers. Here is the way the story is told in the Iranian News Journal. You will find a picture of a battered woman with the following caption: In Islam - and Arab nations Women are worth of nothing.
Where is the American media?
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history