WIFE ABUSE MAKES THE NEWS IN SAUDI ARABIA
A Saudi Woman dares show her face. As I have predicted/hoped for in Afghanistan: A Just War Women's rights have emerged as a central goal of American foreign policy (see Woodward's book). The mere knowledge of that is empowering Muslim women in the same manner they empowered Polish workers. Here is the way the story is told in the Iranian News Journal. You will find a picture of a battered woman with the following caption: In Islam - and Arab nations Women are worth of nothing.
Where is the American media?
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service